Welcome to TC IV Symposium 2014!
The Symposium, as one of the most important events of ISPRS Technical Commission IV, is to provide an inter-disciplinary forum for scientists, researchers and practitioners in the field of “Geo-spatial databases and location based services”. The participants of the Symposium will present the latest developments and applications, discuss cutting-edge technologies, exchange research ideas, and promote international collaboration.
It should be mentioned that this ISPRS TC IV Symposium is just one week ahead of the TC VI Symposium that will be held also in China (Wuhan) during 23-25 May 2014. For those interested in both symposiums can combine a visit to China for both events.
The ISPRS Foundation, Inc. (TIF) can provide travel grants to qualified individuals attend the Symposium, especially those in developing countries and regions.
For detailed information, please visit http://www.isprs.org/foundation/
Important Dates for paper submitting (for Archives based on abstract review):
- Deadline for submission of abstracts ( for Archives), 12 January 2014
- Notification to authors of acceptance of abstract (for Archives), 17 February 2014
- Deadline for submission of camera ready manuscript of full papers (for Archives ), 26 March 2014
Important Dates for paper submitting (for Annals based on double-blind peer-reviewed):
- Deadline for submission of full paper (for Annals, and for best young author’s award), 12 January 2014
- Notification to authors of acceptance of paper (for Annals) , 28 February 2014
- Deadline for submission of camera ready manuscript of full papers (for Annals ), 26 March 2014
Early Bird Registration Jan 12, 2014
Tianditu Co. Ltd.
Beijing GEOWAY Software Co. Ltd
Geo-Compass Information Technology Co. Ltd.