General Plan of Activities
- Distribution of sample data of modern 3D sensors
- Contact to sister communities/conference with focus on machine vision, such as CVPR, WACV, Machine Vision Applications etc.
- Contributions and reviewing for SPEC3D, ISPRS Midterm-Symposium 2018, Geospatial week 2019
- Contributions, reviewing, and attending the ISPRS congress 2020
Call for Data
We are searching for new 3D measuring systems for our list, and data samples (we ask for ASCII raw data in either x,y,z + intensity/color or .las)
We hope that the arrangement of sample data is always similar (if possible) including two cases:
1) a corner in which some spheres are places. If a sensor can capture data from a single location (the distance of couple of meters, or what is sensible for the sensor), this is preferred. However, if data collection is based on moving sensor, this is allowed.
2) a corridor in which some spheres are placed. Data should be collected in such a way that it becomes obvious what the measuring distance is. Therefore the sensor should be moved (if needed) only across the corridor, and not along. It's enough to cover only one wall of the corridor.
See the development version of data pages: https://foto.aalto.fi/isprs/wg15/
More detailed instruction can be found from Call for data.
ISPRS TC I Midterm Symposium
Innovative Sensing - From Sensors to Methods and Applications
October 9-12, 2018 | Karlsruhe, Germany
Full paper track, ISI cited, deadline 1. April 2018
Abstract paper track, deadline 15. May 2018
Early bird registration 380€ (until 15. July 2018)
Travel grant and publication in IJGI Special Issue possible
We are looking forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe!
Frontiers in Spectral imaging and 3D Technologies for Geospatial Solutions
October 25-27, 2017 | Jyväskylä, Finland
The ISPRS SPEC3D workshop will gather together top scientists and leading industry partners to share the state-of-the-art and their vision for future advances in spectral imaging, 3D sensor technologies and their integration.