General Plan of Activities
- Organize workshops in 2017 (USA) and 2019 (India, France)
- Organize joint events with WGs of overlapping interests from the Commission III and Commission V..
- Promote the idea of application of Remote Sensing in public health and clinical health through participating Commission V’s activities
- Joint activities with other Working Groups having overlapping interests, such as, WG III/7, WG III/8, WG III/10, and ICWG III/IV for contributing to events and publications
- Cooperation with organizations such as American Public Health Association (APHA), Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment (CAPE), Community of Practice in Ecosystem Approaches to Health (CoPEH)-Canada, COPEH-CAN, EcoHealth Ontario (EHO) , Health-Earth (H-Earth) , International Medical Geology Association (IMGA) , International Society of Geospatial Health – GnosisGIS
Call for Papers
Based on its research theme, the ISPRS WG on Environment and Health (ICWG III/IVc) has arranged publishing a special issue.
Special Issue: Geospatial Technology in Environmental Health Applications
Journal: Environmental Monitoring And Assessment
Cost: No cost to make it available to the subscribing institutes
Deadline: February 28, 2017
- Air pollution
- Climate change and variability
- Ecological approach to public health
- Emerging and reemerging infectious diseases
- Environmental exposure assessment as a disease risk factor for clinical practices
- Infectious disease ecology
- Landscape ecology
- New analytical tools for environmental health studies
- New Earth observation resources for environmental monitoring for health impacts
- Technological advancements in environmental health research
- Vector borne diseases
- Water and land pollution
When you click on “Submit Online” on the journal’s website as an author, you will be taken to the Editorial Manager page for Login information. https://www.editorialmanager.com/emas/default.aspx.
After creating your account and beginning the submission process, you will be asked to choose an article type. You need to select “SI: Geospatial Technologies in Environmental Health Applications” from the drop down menu.
For further assistance, contact Publishing Editor, Sherestha.Saini@springer.com.