General Plan of Activities
Within the group
- 2017 : International Summer School on Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment, to be held in Kish Island, Iran, April 29-May 04.
- 2017: Organization of SMPR-GIResearch-EOEC 2017, Second week of Oct. 2017, to be held in University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. Deadline for full paper submission : May 14, 2017.
- 2017: Organization of ISSDQ'2017 within Geospatial Week 2017, September 19-20, Wuhan University, China
- 2017: Organization of ICSDM'2017, within Geospatial Week 2017, September 21-22, Wuhan University, China
- 2018: Organization of the conference 'Uncertainty modeling in a smart city' in ISPRS TC IV Mid Term conference, October 1-5, TUDelft, Netherlands.
- 2019: EOEC 2019 (TBD)
- 2019: Conference within Geospatial Week 2019 (TBD), Dubai
- 2020: ISPRS Nice Congress, Nice France
Within Technical Commission IV
- Contribution to the Midterm technical Com. IV with WG. 2. (Ontology, semantics and knowledge representation), WG 4. (Crowd sourcing, mobility, cloud based mapping, social collaboration, participatory systems), WG 6. (Internet of things, sensor web, SDI, Spatial decision support systems), WG 7. (DBMS (Data management and indexing), spatial data interoperability and standards), WG. (Geocomputation and geosimulation (cellular automate, agent based modelling, artificial intelligence) and ICWG 10 (Applications of GIS (Com IV/II) (Health, CityModels, etc...).
- Contribution in publication of the Com. IV.
- Contribution in Geospatial Week workshops to be held in Sept./Oct. 2017 and 2019.
- Contribution in Com. Midterm in 2018.
- Contribution in ISPRS Congress 2020.
With other Technical Commissions
We will have some joint activities with the following WGs:
- ICWG: Global mapping, updating, verification and interoperability (Com III/IV/I)
- ICWG: Planetary remote sensing and mapping (Com III/IV)
- ICWG: Disaster assessment monitoring and management (Com III/IV)
- ICWG: Remote sensing data quality and archiving (Com III/IV)
- Joint Conference with Sensors and Models in Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (SMPR) and GIResearch. The University of Tehran, Oct. /Nov. 2017 jointly with ISPRS.
- Organization of workshops entitled EOEC.
With organisations outside of ISPRS
- Collaboration with Urban Data Management Society (UDMS),
- Joint symposium with International Symposium on Spatial Data Quality (ISSDQ 2017 and 2019),
- Links with Spatial Accuracy
- Collaboration with Gi4DM 2017 and 2019
- Links with the key standardization organizations are active in the quality and interoperability domain:
- ISO /TC211
- European Committee for Standardization (CEN).
- Working groups from the Association of Geographic Info. Laboratories in Europe (AGILE)
- Working groups from ICA.
- Collaboration with UNGGIM
- Cooperation with FIG
- Collaboration with GSDI
- Collaboration with Spatial Data Handling (SDH)
- Collaboration with COSIT
- Collaboration with GIScience