General Plan of Activities
Networking will be an important and regular activity of the WG officers and members from around the world. The WG will also organise workshops and special issues of the ISPRS journals. Moreover, an international comparative test will be organized on benchmark datasets..
Within the group
- Regular skype meeting within the WG, including the officers, members and relevant experts
- Indoor/outdoor seminar at ResearchGate
- Summer school in China and/or the Netherlands
- Preparation of datasets and case studies
- Organization of an international comparative test
- Publication of special issues and international standards
Within Technical Commission IV
- Contributions to ISPRS Biennial reports
- Attendance and participation in the TC IV symposia in 2018
- The 3rd Workshop "Indoor 3D" at the Geospatial Week 2017 in Wuhan
- Joint research on integrated processing of semantic and spatial data for LBS and disaster management in collaboration with WG IV/1, WG IV/4, WG I/6, WG I/7, WG II/3, ICWG I/IV and ICWG III/IVa.
- Attendance and participation in the XX IV Congress
- Joint workshop with WG I/6 in 2018
- Regular contribution to ISPRS eBulletin
With organisations outside of ISPRS
- Collaborations and involvement in the BIM and GML domains with OGC
- Joint workshops with international research communities, such as Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (2016-2020), Association for Real-time Imaging and Dynamic Analysis, Japan Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Chinese Society for Geodesy Photogrammetry and Cartography.