General Plan of Activities
- Conduct at least one distance-learning course per year in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Make a repository of distance learning materials on the courses offered and share the same with the geospatial community, working together with WG V/4.
- Participate and conduct special sessions on distance learning during the mid-term symposium of TC V (2018) and the ISPRS Congress (2020). These may include sessions on distance-learning best practices.
- Conduct a regionally focused workshop on “train the trainers” and/or satellite remote sensing during or around the time of the mid-term symposium of TC V (2018)
- Organize a special issue publication on distance learning “Best Practices” in the ISPRS International Journal of Geo- Information or another ISPRS peer-reviewed journal.