Resources and Links
Open Sources, Free Software, and Webinars:
- Free Software from CATCON
- ARPENTEUR, a photogrammetric software package (Gold Award in Amsterdam 2000)
- LDIPInter, a software for photogrammetry education
- WinASEAN, a software for remote sensing data analysis
- Sensor Orientation and Image Analisys, from Hannover University, Germany
- Learning Digital Photogrammetry, created by J. Hoehle, Aalborg University, Denmark
- DEM generation, created by Intermap Technologies
- Modeling software, from Visual Computing Lab - CNR Pisa, Italy
- Open Source Software related to Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Oepn Source Sofware from OSGeo
- GRASS GIS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System), a free and open-source GIS software for geospatial data management, analysis, image processing, spatial modeling and visualization.
- QGIS (Quantum GIS), a free and open-source desktop GIS software that provides data viewing, editing, and analysis.
- deegree, an open-source software for spatial data infrastrctures and geospatial web.
- GeoServer, an open-source server written in Java that allows users to share, process and edit geospatial data.
- MapServer, an open-souce development envionment for building spatially enabled internet applications.
- PostGIS, a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database.
- Marble, a virtual globe and world atlas.
- pycsw, an OGC CSW server.
Webinars in Geo4All