Submission of DIM results
The Benchmark Team will not provide any ftp server to upload the results.
Participants have to:
- Upload the results on a file share site (i.e. we transfer, dropbox, etc.). Please, do not use ftp servers to prevent any access problem;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all requested information for data download.
The Benchmark Team will download the data and will run the evaluation process. The results will be published on the dedicated webpage as soon as possible.
The generated point clouds have to be provided using one of the following formats:
- ASCII format: X, Y, Z (coordinates in [m], separated by comma)
- .las format: both 1.1 and 1.2 versions are accepted.
Results provided in other formats will NOT be evaluated.
- October 1st, 2015: submission of results in case the evaluation should be shown during the EuroSDR/ISPRS workshop (either presentation by benchmark organizers or individually by participants)
- October 1st, 2015: submission of results in case the evaluation should be included in a paper which will be written by the benchmark organizers for the ISPRS congress (or for an individual paper by participants, of course)
- March 1st, 2016: submission of results in case the evaluation should be included in a journal paper contribution. Participants can become co-authors of such a paper if they wish.
- March 1st, 2016: submission of results in case the evaluation should be included in a presentation to be given by the benchmark organizers during the ISPRS congress 2016.