General Plan of Activities
- 2017: Organize workshop/sessions during the ISPRS Geospatial Week in Wuhan, China
- 2017: Organize a session at the Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (ACRS) in India
- 2018: Commission III Symposium in China
- 2018: Participate in the validations of geophysical parameters from new satellite missions including those from ICESat-2.
- 2019: International Workshop on Cryosphere and Hydrosphere in China, Italy, or the USA
- 2019: Organize workshop/sessions during the ISRPS Geospatial Week in Dubai
- 2020: ISPRS Congress in Nice, France
- Special Issues in Journal of Marine Geodesy and ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Papers presented at the Workshops will be published as volumes of the International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences and the ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences series.
- Reports of events will be submitted to the Council. News items for publication in the ISPRS eBulletin will also be submitted.