ISPRS Workshop Indoor 3D 2019
Indoor 3D 2019 is the latest in the series of workshops dedicated to research and developments in the area of indoor spatial information.
Indoor 3D 2019 aims to bring together researchers, professionals and users from the academia and industry involved in indoor mapping, positioning, navigation, 3D modeling, location-based services (LBS) and mobility.
Indoor 3D 2019 is organized by the ISPRS Working Group IV/5, in cooperation with ISPRS WG I/6,, WG I/7, ICWG I/IV and OGC IndoorGML SWG, as part of the ISPRS Geospatial Week 2019 (website: https://www.gsw2019.org/), which will be held in Enschede (The Netherlands) on June 10 to 14 2019.
Themes of Event
- Seamless indoor/underground/outdoor 3D modelling and mapping
- Stationary and dynamic obstacle detection
- Portable and autonomous platforms and systems for indoor mapping
- Multisensory fusion for indoor mapping
- Eye-tracking and body sensors in indoor 3D research
- Indoor localization and route planning for disaster management
- Navigation, orientation and accessibility augmentation in indoor environments
- LBS in indoor environments
- Innovative LBS systems and applications
- Aided mobility for disabled/aged people
- Disaster prevention, analysis and management in indoor/underground environments
- Spatio-temporal data modelling, analysis of movement traces
- Indoor location-linked big data
- Visual Localization and SLAM methods in indoor environments
- Semantic parsing in indoor environments
- Visualization techniques for LBS in indoor/outdoor seamless environments
- Indoor virtual/augmented reality
- Quality aspects and evaluation of indoor models
Submission of papers
Authors are invited to submit anonymized full papers with a maximum of 8 pages (Annals) or extended abstracts comprising about 800-1000 words (Archives) as the basis for the review process. For both options, the ISPRS paper template should be used (www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app5.aspx) and the ISPRS guidelines for preparing manuscripts should be taken into account.
Each submitted full paper will enter a strict double-blind peer-review process. Accepted full papers will be presented as oral presentation and appear in the ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences.
Extended abstracts will be reviewed by the committee. In case of acceptance, authors should deepen the content of their work and provide a full paper with no more than 8 pages by the camera-ready paper deadline. Accepted submissions will be presented as poster presentation and appear in the International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences.
|Full paper submission (Annals)||17 January 2019|
|Abstract submission (Archives)||4 February 2019|
|Abstract author notification||1 March 2019|
|Full paper Author notification||8 March 2019|
|Camera ready paper submission||2 April 2019|
|ISPRS Geospatial Week||10-14 June 2019|
Zhizhong Kang, China University of Geosciences (IV/5)
Kourosh Khoshelham, University of Melbourne (IV/5)
Lucía Díaz Vilariño, Universidade de Vigo (IV/5)
Cheng Wang, Xiamen University (I/6)
Stephan Nebiker, FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (ICWG I/IV)
Ville Lehtola, University of Twente (ICWG I/IV)
Kai-Wei Chiang, National Cheng Kung University (I/7)
Ki-Joune Li, Pusan University (OGC)
Bart De Lathouwer, OGC Europe
Sagi Dalyot, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (IV/5)
Ken Arroyo Ohori