General Plan of Activities
- ISPRS WG V/7 workshop “Geospatial Solutions for Structural Design, Construction and Maintenance in Training Civil Engineers and Architects” and a seminar “A GIS-based Decision-making in Realizing Smart City Concept” by the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture on December 4-6, 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- ISPRS WG V/7 workshop “Implementation of Educational Programs on Application of Earth Remote Sensing Technologies for the Assessment of Environmental Impact of Construction” hosted by the Nepal Remote Sensing and Photogrammetric Society (NRSPS) together with ISPRS WG V/7 in Kathmandu during 2017-2018
- ISPRS WG V/7 workshop “UAS technology and applications for the engineering infrastructure monitoring in the case of studying industrial archaeology” hosted by Michigan Technological University on August during 2017-2019, Michigan, USA.
- Joint ISPRS WG V/7 workshop and international GEOSPACE-2018 conference on “Photogrammetry and Civil Engineering: Common Ground in Education and Science” hosted by the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture on October 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- ISPRS WG V/7 workshop on “Innovative BIM for Design and Construction Management” hosted by Czech Technical University in Prague supported by EuroGV on October 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- One-day ISPRS WG V/7 workshop within the annual ASPRS congress devoted to the problems of innovative photogrammetry technologies in training civil engineers and architects.
- Organization of summer and winter schools together with ISPRS WG V/2 during 2017-2020.
- Management of pilot educational project on “Preliminary analysis of engineering structure stability models using photogrammetric methods – a cheap model from cheap photogrammetry”, managed by Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture during 2018 – 2019, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Management and realization of joint pilot educational project on “Civil Engineers Training by Modern Technologies for Inventory of Heritage Monuments and Historical Value Objects” managed by Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture during 2018 – 2020, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Promotion of ISPRS WG V/7 activity through the system of getting grants for educational programs (from EU and USA) for the universities involved.
- Management and realization of inter-university project on preparation of on-line tutorial “Innovative Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Technologies for Civil Engineers and Architects” managed by the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, 2019-2020. It will be placed and available on the ISPRS web site.
- Edition of on-line manual “The Use of UAV, Laser Scanning, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing in Training Civil Engineers and Architects” Michigan Technological University and Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, during 2019-2020.