ISPRS / EuroSDR Benchmark for Multi-Platform Photogrammetry
In these pages you can get information about the BENCHMARK FOR MULTI-PLATFORM PHOTOGRAMMETRY undertaken by ISPRS and EuroSDR. This benchmark is performed in collaboration with the Benchmark on High Density Aerial Image Matching (supported by EuroSDR).
In the coming months there will be some possibilities to present results to a wider audience.
- EuroSDR/ISPRS Workshop on 'Oblique Cameras and Dense Image Matching', October 19-20, 2015, Southampton, UK. Attendance is free of charge!
- XXIII ISPRS congress, July 12-19, 2016, Prague, Czech Republic
- Compilation of a journal paper where results are described and analysed.
- October 1st, 2015: submission of results in case the evaluation should be shown during the EuroSDR/ISPRS workshop (either presentation by benchmark organizers or individually by participants)
- October 1st, 2015: submission of results in case the evaluation should be included in a paper which will be written by the benchmark organizers for the ISPRS congress (or for an individual paper by participants, of course)
- March 1st, 2016: submission of results in case the evaluation should be included in a journal paper contribution. Participants can become co-authors of such a paper if they wish.
- March 1st, 2016: submission of results in case the evaluation should be included in a presentation to be given by the benchmark organizers during the ISPRS congress 2016.
Three different sets of images on Dortmund-Centre, Dortmund, Zeche Zollern (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland) are available for participants.
Details on the general aims of the benchmark and the data desctiptions (Dense Image Matching and Image Orientation) are given below.
DENSE IMAGE MATCHING:
- Data description (Dortmund, Zeche Zollern)
- Data description (Zurich)
- Download data
- Submit your results