The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing is a non-governmental organization devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of photogrammetry and remote sensing and their applications. The Society operates without any discrimination on grounds of race, religion, nationality, or political philosophy.
The deadline for Archives abstract submission will not be extended (which is April 15, 2023).
Below are the new deadlines:
1. Annals (Fully Reviewed Papers):
Full paper submission (Annals): April 30, 2023 (hard deadline, no extension).
Full paper Author notification: May 21, 2023.
Camera-ready paper submission: June 15, 2023.
2. Archives (Abstract Reviewed Papers):
· Abstracts submission (Archives): April 15, 2023 (hard deadline, no extension).
· Abstracts Author notification: 2023 May 15, 2023.
· Camera-ready paper submission: June 1, 2023.
· Early bird registration deadline: May 15, 2023.
· Late registration deadline: July 15, 2023.