General Plan of Activities
Within the group
- Regular online meetings within the WG, including the officers, members and relevant experts from both the research and industrial fields
- Organization of international workshops and webinars on relevant topics on human behaviour and spatial interactions
- Publication of special issues on human behaviour spatial analysis related topics in ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information and/or ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Development of open-source data (e.g., VGI and human mobility) and software repositories to facilitate reproducibility in human behaviour research
Within Technical Commission IV
- Participation in TC IV’s activities
- Contributions to ISPRS Biennial reports
- Collaboration with other TCIV/WGs, in particular TCIV/WGs 2/3/4/7/9
- Joint papers or blogs between WGs on emerging topics (human behaviour, big data, smart city, urban mobility, etc.)
- Organization of joint workshop at the Geospatial Week
- Participation in events in the Congress
- Dissemination of scientific outcomes, insights, and new developments related to human Behaviour via ISPRS blog, news, etc.
With organizations outside of ISPRS
The WG will investigate the possibility of cooperation with other organizations, such as the American Association of Geographers (AAG), the International Cartographic Association (ICA), the Transportation Research Board (TRB), the ACM Special Interest Group on Spatial Information (ACM SIGSPATIAL), and the International Society for Urban Informatics (ISUI).