Photogrammetric Computer Vision at CVPR2023
19 June 2023, Vancouver, Canada
The half-day workshop will provide a forum for original research in computer vision and photogrammetry and will feature renowned keynote speakers, oral presentations as well as a poster session. We invite submissions of high-quality research papers concerning the generation, processing, and analysis of images, 3D point clouds and surface models, with the goal of enhancing accuracy and completeness. Accepted publications will be published in the CVPR proceedings.
- Derek Lichti, University of Calgary
- Konrad Schindler, ETH-Zurich
- Federica Arrigoni, Politecnico di Milano
- Paper submission deadline: March 6, 2023
- Notification to authors: March 20, 2023
- Camera-ready deadline: April 7, 2023
- Workshop website: https://photogrammetric-cv-workshop.github.io/
- Papers should be consistent with the CVPR Author Guidelines (max 8 pages excl. references)
Consult the event's report here.