General Plan of Activities
- Organizing/co-organizing one workshop on recent benchmarking activities about remote sensing sensors and data quality in ISPRS Geospatial Week, Cairo, Egypt (2023)
- Co-organize a workshop about benchmarking methods and approaches and explore best practices guide for establishing benchmarking sites/datasets. Commission I Mid-Term Symposium, Beijing (2024)
- Holding a session about the best practices and protocols for benchmarking activities, and standards for data quality from different systems and sensors in the context of application scenarios. ISPRS Congress, Canada (2026)
- Publication in ISPRS journals regarding protocols for benchmarking designing, organization, implementation, data, method sharing, and publicity.
- Publication in ISPRS journals about standards of data quality from different systems and sensors with respect to main application scenarios.
- Summarization of benchmarking activities and resources, publishing best practices guidelines in ISPRS publications.