ISPRS ICWG V/IV
Spatial Information Science Education
ISPRS ICWG on Spatial Information Science Education aims to map, document and assess the academic and research activities and advancements. It aims to help and assist the promotion of Spatial Information Science. This ICWG will influence the geospatial technology stakeholders; it would encourage, motivate and create a spatial skill through the activities, such as, preparing education material, offering short-term training programs, seminar and experts’ lectures and relevant activities at local, regional and international level engaging more and more young scientists. The ICWG intend to organize focus group discussions and workshops exchanging latest developments and engaging in research activities in the fields of Spatial Information Science and emerging technologies, promoting the publications in ISPRS Annals/Archives, for this purpose, we shall work closely with the WGs of TC IV and TC V.
Working Group Officers
Department of Planning
L J University
|Zaffir Sadiq Mohamed-Ghouse
AAM Woolpert Group & Chair Industry-Academia Committee
World Geospatial Industry Council
Level 1, 4-10 Amsterdam St.
Richmond, VIC 3121
University of Udine
Via Petracco, 8
+39 0432 556906
Department of Geography
Central University of Tamil Nadu
+91 9445242306 / 8123127188
|Adjoa Agyinba Tetteh Gyamera
University of Energy and Natural Resources
Directorate of Works and The hysical Development
P.O BOX 214
|Harpal Shashikantbhai Dave
Town and Country Planning Organisation
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Govt. of India
+91 011 - 2337 8396
Hochschule für Technik Stuttgart
Dean's Office of the Faculty of Surveying, Computer Science and Mathematics
Building 2 - Room 2/364
+49 163 1869422
Vienna International Center
PO Box 500
+43 1 260605293
+43 -1 260605830
|Krishna Prasad Bhandari
Center for Space Science and Geomatics Studies
Institute of Engineering
Kaski, Ganndaki Province Nepal
Terms of Reference
- To coordinate with TC V and TC IV for respective mandates on education and spatial information science and derive respective activities.
- To organize online training programme in the relevant fields and various applications of SIS Education.
- To develop framework for educational promotional activities.
- To organize periodically organize conferences, workshops, webinars of experts lectures relevant to local and regional requirements of geospatial technology.
- To participate in ISPRS’s education as well as scientific activities achieving societal benefits.
- To assist TC V in organizing CATCON.