General Plan of Activities
- ISPRS WG V/6 welcome workshop “Innovative Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing Technologies for Civil Engineers and Architects” by the Satbayev University, Almaty, Kazakhstan on September, 2023 in Almaty, Kazakhstan (with ISPRS Archives/Annals publication).
- Joint ISPRS WG V/6 workshop as a part of XII international ENVIRO-2023 “Environmental Engineering” conference hosted by the Vilnius Gedeminas Technical University on April 2026 in Vilnius, Lithuania (with ISPRS Archives/Annals publication and WoS conference publication).
- ISPRS WG V/6 workshop “Measurement, Visualisation and Processing in BIM for Design and Construction Management MVPBIM 2024” hosted by Czech Technical University in Prague on September-October 2024, Prague, Czech Republic (with ISPRS Archives/Annals publication).
- ISPRS WG V/6 workshop “BIM education and its liaison with geospatial technologies” hosted by University of Pisa on September-October 2025, Pisa, Italy (with ISPRS Archives/Annals publication).
- Organization of annual summer/winter schools together with Czech Technical University in Prague during 2022-2026 on BIM, close-range photogrammetry, and UAV applications.
- Promotion of ISPRS WG V/6 activity through the system of getting grants for educational programs (from the EU) for the universities involved.
- Edition of on-line tutorial “Innovative Geospatial Technologies for Multidisciplinary Applications”, during 2024-2025.
- Preparation of e-learning manual “Innovative Geospatial Technologies for Multidisciplinary Applications”, during 2023-2024.
- Fostering cooperation with related WGs of TC II and TC V