General Plan of Activities
The Commission will organise the following activities:
ISPRS mid-term Symposium
The mid-term symposium will be organized in Beijing, China, on May 7-10, 2018.
Working Group Workshops and Sessions
Each Working Group of Commission III will organise at least one workshop during the 4-year period, and sessions during the mid-term Symposium and Congress. Technical sessions during related International conferences, summer schools and tutorials will also be organized.
Here list the activities plan already approved by the ISPRS Council.
- 2-7 July, 2017 : WG III/7: Joint ISPRS/ICA Session on: LULC Change Detection, , Washington DC, USA (http://www.isprs.org/calendar/PDF/160927-cfp_icc2017.pdf )
- 19 Sept. 2017: The 2017 ISPRS International Workshop on Cryosphere and Hydrosphere for Global Change Studies, Wuhan, China
- 20-21 Sept. 2017: The 2017 International Workshop on Image and Data Fusion, Whhan, China
- 21-22 Sept. 2017: The 2017 ISPRS International Workshop on Advances in SAR: Constellations, Signal processing and Applications, Wuhan, China
- Papers from the Symposium and Workshops will be published as the Volumes of the International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences (http://www.isprs.org/publications/archives.aspx )and the ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences (http://www.isprs.org/publications/annals.aspx ).
- High quality scientific papers will be selected for publication in the ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (http://www.isprs.org/isprsjournal/), and the ISPRS International Journal for Geo-Information (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi).
- News and event reports will be published in ISPRS eBulletin (http://www.isprs.org/news/newsletter/default.aspx ).
- The 38th Asian conference on Remote Sensing(Flyer_ACRS2017.PDF)
International data sharing, benchmarking and cooperation
- WG III/5 Announcement for free Multi-Spectral and Mobile LiDAR data
- Call for experimental testing for radiometric correction and normalization of LiDAR data
- Call for Proposalfor ISPRS Scientific Initiatives (http://www.isprs.org/documents/orangebook/app9.aspx )
TC III will cooperates intensively with national space agencies, alliance with the International Committee On Remote Sensing of Environment (ICORSE, http://www.isprs.org/structure/icorse.aspx )