- TC IV Mid-term Symposium, 22-25 October 2024, Perth, Australia.
- Scientific sessions
- Hands-on workshops and/or on-site events
- Virtual event, Hub discussions
- Discussions with practitioners
- Demos from practitioners/companies (in a set-up different than exhibition)
- Special student sessions, Student competitions such as:
- Developing apps on a specific theme or with a given set of data
- OSM missing maps day
- ISPRS council meeting
- ISPRS geospatial week
- WG conferences: 3D GeoInfo, SDSC, Gi4DM, Indoor3D, etc.
- Joint papers between WGs on emerging topics (big data, Digital Twins, sematic web, BIM/GIS, Mixed reality, data and society, etc.)
- Special journal issues (WG based, or across WG)
- Revision, development of standards